CYRISMA has doubled it G2 badge count since we first appeared on the G2 Grid Reports in Spring 2023 – just six months back. In G2’s recently released Fall 2023 Grid Reports, we earned 14 badges across four categories including “Users Most Likely To Recommend” and “Best Relationship”. We also got an additional “Users Love Us” badge that is awarded to products that receive more than 20 reviews with an average rating of 4+ out of 5.
We’ve moved up from 7 badges in Spring 2023, to 10 in Summer 2023 to 14 in Fall 2023.
It’s heartening to see CYRISMA users’ trust and confidence in the platform. Our partners’ ongoing feedback helps us grow and deliver consistently on our product roadmap. The enhancements we make based on this feedback enable our customers to maintain a strong cybersecurity posture and remain protected even as cyber threats evolve.
G2 Badges are awarded based on reviews and ratings provided by verified software users. G2 itself is one of the most trusted software review websites that tech users go to when researching software products. Over 80 million people use the website annually to make more informed technology investment decisions.
CYRISMA’s Fall 2023 G2 Badges
CYRISMA has been awarded the following badges in the just-released Fall 2023 G2 Grid Reports.
Users Most Likely to Recommend – Small Business
- The highest “Likely to Recommend” rating provided by users in the “Small Business Vulnerability Scanner” category
Best Relationship – Small Business
- The highest “Relationship” with vendor rating in the “Small Business Security Risk Analysis” category
Users Love Us
- Earned after collecting 20 reviews with an average rating of more than 4 stars out of 5
- Based on high customer satisfaction scores in the “Sensitive Data Discovery”, “Vulnerability Scanner”, “Risk-Based Vulnerability Management”, and “Security Risk Analysis” categories
High Performer – Small Business
- Based on high customer satisfaction scores in the Small Business “Vulnerability Scanner”, “Risk-Based Vulnerability Management”, and “Security Risk Analysis” categories
High Performer – Americas
- Based on high customer satisfaction scores in the Americas Regional Grids in “Sensitive Data Discovery”, “Vulnerability Scanner”, “Risk-Based Vulnerability Management”, and “Security Risk Analysis” categories
High Performer – Small Business – Americas
- Based on high customer satisfaction scores in the Americas Regional Grid in the “Vulnerability Scanner” category
Why CYRISMA Appeals to Organizations Looking for Consolidated Cybersecurity Platforms
Because CYRISMA combines multiple cyber risk discovery, assessment and mitigation capabilities, it appeals to organizations looking for consolidated cybersecurity solutions that address a range of preventive and detective cybersecurity needs.
2023 has seen a shift away from single point security products and towards consolidated platforms like CYRISMA which had a headstart because it was developed (in 2018) exactly with the “do more with less” approach in mind. Our founders created CYRISMA to make cybersecurity simple for all organizations by combining all essential, high-impact cyber risk management capabilities in a single SaaS platform.
- A Solid Roadmap and an Evolving Platform: Our partners’ reviews of the platform on G2 are testimony to our commitment to keeping the platform simple, affordable, and effective in the face of new threats and attack trends. All of CYRISMA’s existing and upcoming features are included in our standard pricing – there are no hidden costs and no additional fee for updates. This is important because CYRISMA is a constantly evolving platform. We have a solid roadmap and add new features regularly which are all included in the price you sign up at.
- An All-in-One Platform – Do More with Less: Other cybersecurity vendors may sell different modules as “all-in-one” packages, but you can be sure that their pricing is always impacted as you add more tools or capabilities to the package. In CYRISMA’s case – the platform approach wasn’t an afterthought. The platform, or “ecosystem” as we like to call it – was designed right from the beginning as a combination of many tools in one. That was the vision with which CYRISMA was built.
- Ease of Doing Business and Relationship Building: Our partners have also commended us on our customer and tech support and ease of doing business. Our Fall and Summer badges this year include “Best Relationship”, “Easiest To Do Business With” and “Users Most Likely To Recommend”. We’re proud that our customers consider us a good partner to do business with, and will continue to do our best to make their experience with CYRISMA smooth and positive.
Read CYRISMA’s Reviews on G2
To read CYRISMA’s reviews on G2, or leave a review if you’re a CYRISMA user, visit our G2 profile.